Shatner ?

Re:

is up with Roger's hair?  ...the last time I saw him, which was a year ago
...(snip) I saw a very noticeable bald spot at the back of his head (the old
monk's look). Not only was his hair a different color, but no bald spot. Am
I imagining things?
(snip)
Also, while I am on the subject, but I know that the camera, it is said,
adds 15 pounds to a person, but the webcast from Vegas made Roger look more
like William Shatner.  <<<<<

Rather unkind; that just seems rather untrue.
I think it's been widely commented that Roger is one of his era's
best-preserved rock musicians, both in the looks and health department. In
fact almost all the reviews I've read mention how good he looks. The fact
that people discuss the minutiae of exactly how he looks is Roger's
particular cross to bear, I suppose.

Shatner?
Hardly. Cynics could suspect the man has an antique portrait of himself in
his attic that's aging while he flourishes. (Hint: Blow the dust off your
old literature text books for that reference.)

I don't care if Roger wears a fez, fedora, or a miner's hat.
I am damn glad to have them back in concert and sounding great.

   SS

"I ain't quiet, everybody else is too loud."