Ibash '99 (Pixelon @Las Vegas) = LAL 2 (The Wrath of Pete)

Who Greetings one and all!

The Las Vegas Show is the greatest concert experience of my life.  ( I know
this is a late post but I just have to share this with all of you!) My wife
Barbara and I returned to Denver with the knowledge that we had witnessed our
boys rebirth into an Age of Who renaissance. I have played my copies of LAL
over and over again and this performance rivals any thing I have seen or
heard.

Did any of you all see us? We had small signs of our Green Colorado License
Plate that said  "THEWHO" which we proudly displayed from the 5th row on
John's side.

We were very entertained by the preshow interviews of fellow Who fans. Yes,
we were the ones cornered by the moderator into admitting and demonstrating
Our favorite Who experience - the birth of our son Grant to sweet sounds of
the Tommy album.

We would love to trade for audio and video copies of the Las Vegas show.

We took 20+ pictures from the front row during the first half of the concert
or we could trade for MSG Quad on CDR. or Misc. Who items from our collection.

Also we would like to know how to join a tree for Las Vegas copies

Please E-mail us privately at ANDOVER@aol.com or voice mail @ 303-796-9000 or
fax 303-689-9009.

We remain "sadly ecstatic that our heroes are news"!

Lance and Barb in Denver