iBash thoughts

Maybe it was the transfer from live audience to TV, but I did not think Roger's voice has survived.  At the Quad shows that strain was evident, but not obvious.  The next time I saw him at a BRS show, he still sounded decent.  After watching the iBash highlights, however, he seemed to be struggling.  His range seemed minimal and volume low in contrast to PT's.  Like I said, maybe this was due to the sound transfer but...  Anyone else think this?

Flame away.

---
Be kind, be real, or get out of my face
                              -- Pete Townshend