Here a Psycho, there a Psycho, everywhere a Psycho...

>I guess the people in your area are just to smart to sell this one off.
>But I'm surprised you haven't seen it around.  I've been seeing it in
>discount racks for $3 or so for the past couple of years.

Bill:

Could it be you're talking about the dialogue version? I bought that one
when it came out, and heard about a radio copy without the dialogue...and
when the Music Only version came out, I assumed it was the same as the radio
version. I'd been beating the bushes to get my hands on the radio one
because I wasn't particularly thrilled with the dialogue after a few
listenings.

>I do, but it's not hooked up to anything yet (and I've had it for two years
>now, so don't hold your breath).  In fact, it'd be more worth my while to
>just find a copy at $3 and send it to you.

If it's that available, you MUST be talking about the dialogue version. I
have one of those in my store (as well as here at home), but thanks anyway.
BTW, when you are ready to hook up that burner and you run across any
problems, let me know. It should be as easy as replacing your CD-ROM with
it, if you don't have an empty slot. It takes longer to remove the cover of
the computer.