Re: more psychoderelictbabble Radio

> From: Kentthe1@aol.com
> Subject: more psychoderelictbabble
>
> Regarding Psychoderelict, I agree with ML: I don't object to a live version
> as it works pretty well on the video (shown once on PBS I think).

I think it was shown as a segment of "Great Performances."  It's also
available on Laserdisc, and one would hope DVD at some point -- I'm
thinking of getting the LD just in case though.

> I just
> think it's a shame that Pyschoderelict was released as a radio play. The
> songs are great when not interupted by dialogue, and I think some of these
> songs might have made it onto the radio without it. And unlike the purists
> out there, I love to hear PT on the radio.

I don't listen to the radio enough anymore for it to really matter.  But,
I agree it wouldn't be so bad if Pete were more "visible" on the radio.
I guess I don't see why singles couldn't have been released to coinc-
Ide with the radio-play version.

> ------------------------------
> From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
> Subject: Psycho Radio; MP Pleas
>
> I've never heard the radio version...athough I knew it existed, I assumed
> it was the same as the Music Only version. Does it have a big difference

I guess the people in your area are just to smart to sell this one off.
But I'm surprised you haven't seen it around.  I've been seeing it in
discount racks for $3 or so for the past couple of years.

> and do you have a CD burner if it does?

I do, but it's not hooked up to anything yet (and I've had it for two years
now, so don't hold your breath).  In fact, it'd be more worth my while to
just find a copy at $3 and send it to you.

	Bill -- I'll keep my eyes open.

/* Bill Sherman  (wsherman@ncsa.uiuc.edu)                                */
/* National Center for Supercomputing Applications                       */
/* University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign                            */
/*     Og - "You want to do mankind a real service?  Tell funnier jokes" */
/*  Spinner - "but facts don't always reveal the truth"                  */
/*      Robin - "Yeah, but I always figure that's the writers' fault"    */