Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #131

>play his new material. In fact, if not for the radio station I grew up
>listening to (96 Rock in Atlanta) I might have never heard of Pete
Townshend.

Kentavo:

You're very lucky; here in MB we STILL don't have such a station. Just a
bunch of Classic Rock stations playing Kansas and Journey and Phil Collins
and so on and so forth...

> I just got some information that Bhau, one of Meher Baba's followers
>will be in Mertly Beach  during July20 thru Aug. 12.  I realize this is a
few
>days before the Whofest.
> However if you get there early search him out.  He was one of Baba's
>nightwatchman.

Jeff:

Thanks for this info; when the Fest gets tied together I'll be calling the
Baba Center and I'll see what I can see about Bhau. And you're absolutely
correct when you say that insight into Baba will help us understand Pete,
that's why I was so "hot" on the idea of a Whofest here. Maybe we won't have
the guys in the band, but perhaps something with a bit of depth at least.

                     Cheers                                              ML

No bad lyrics today; yesterday's were bad enough for the entire Memorial Day
weekend.