Re: Whofest 1999; Psychoversions

> We reccomend that most people coming to the event perhaps try to
> stay at either one if you care to. They have been personally
> checked out by Mark and I trust his judgement !

Derick and the rest:

Both are moderately nice, no room service or anything like that but within
walking distance of the amusements and restuarants and most importantly:
the beach. You'll be able to see the beach from both; one's actually ON the
ocean front.

> I recently purchased the music only version of Psychoderelict and I am
amazed.
> Why the hell didn't he just release it like this? It is a zillion times
> better.

Kentavo:

You're completely right. He should have released this one and then a live
version with the dialogue/story. THAT would have made more sense. IMHO.

           Cheers                                            ML

Space-filling lyrics:

"Bama-lama/Fa-fa-fa..."
                              MC5