Re: psychoderelict

Kentavo wrote:

> Hello Whoheads,
> I recently purchased the music only version of Psychoderelict and I am amazed.
> Why the hell didn't he just release it like this? It is a zillion times
> better.
> Does anybody know the story behind this release? I mean, some of the songs
> are completely different. Was this the finished version before dialogue was
> added?
> What it represents to me is yet another <what could have been> in the career
> of the Who/Pete Townshend.
>
> Once again perplexed Kentavo

Hi,

thanks for that mail. Great to hear this. Now I'd like to hear the CD!
I for one have been trying to track down a copy for quite some time now,
but to no avial. Could you please give us a clue as to where it's
available, what catl.nr. (European or US), etc?
Suggestions, anyone else?

By the way, I believe the dialogue version was the initial release (it's
still available everywhere). So either Pete, his management or his
record producer must have considered it a good idea to do the music-only
version as well. Too bad they forgot to tell marketing about it......

Thanx,

hans hoekstra

hmc@euronet.nl

--
Hoekstra Marketing & Communicatie V.O.F.
Hogestraat 8