Delivery failure notification

With reference to your message with the subject:
   "The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #127"

The local mail transport system has reported the following problems
it encountered while trying to deliver your message:

   User <krc21032@brunner.chemie.ngate.uni-regensburg.de> not known at this site.

Your mail message is being returned to you in the next part of this
message.

'User  xxx  not  known  at  this  side'  normally  means  that  the
recipients  mail address  was misspelled.  For finding  the correct
address of users of the University of Regensburg you can use the URL

      http://www.uni-regensburg.de/EDV/Datennetze_LAN/auskunft.htm

You can also use the whois service, e.g.

      whois -h whois.uni-regensburg.de <name to be looked up>

Normally  a 'File creation  error'  is caused by a full (i.e.  over
diskquotas) maildirectory  of the recipient.  Further mail delivery
is impossible  until the user deletes  mails thus freeing  his mail
directories space.

Should you need further assistance, please mail

      postmaster@alf2.ngate.uni-regensburg.de

-- BEGIN included message

The Who Mailing List Digest
   Tuesday, May 25 1999   Volume 06 : Number 127

In this issue:

	Re: re-Before I get Old
	RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #126
	Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #126
	Bargain
	Re: Learning curve; Agreeing with Keets a lot; Hiding out
	Re: British Rock Symphony
	re-Dave Marsh
	Re: re-Dave Marsh