re: Jay Sanderson

Just a quick line in reply to Jay Sanderson.
I,ve just finished reading "Dear boy": The life of Keith Moon and
thought it was a brilliant read. Once you pick it up and start reading
you cannot put it down.The depth in which Tony Fletcher has gone to
,to create such a book is awesome.In my lifetime I have never had the
opportunity to meet the legendary Keith Moon but reading the book
makes you think like you,ve known Keith all of your life.Maybe i am
biased because i think that Keith was the Who, the heart and sole of
the group and after his tragic death i felt they were no longer the
Who as such.
Geoff Mountford,Staffs, England