Re: Business

Likely he could have done a little better if he'd spent some time setting it
up.  Sounded like he just started off and then managed to book tour dates as
word of mouth went around.  It wasn't in any way efficient or organized, but
then it did go.  If he'd waited for people to come looking for him, he'd
probably still be waiting.  What he did accomplish was to attract enough
attention that the Quad tour was possible.  Did he make some of his money
back there?  Anybody know how much it made?

keets