Re: Lifehouse Update

Just to update:

All this I've posted has to be taken with at least some salt.  We are talking
Pete Townshend and we all know what that means.  Still, I'm hearing rumblings
from at least two good sources saying Pete won't tour with Lifehouse anytime
soon if ever.

However, as far as I know, the radio play version of Lifehouse is still on for
December 6th on BBC Radio 3 (I think.  It's the classical station?!?!).  Whether
Roger and John are involved in that is unknown to me.

Final word: Don't count anything out but don't get your hopes too high either.

		-Brian in Atlanta