re:Lifehouse Update

Hi All, Er, Brian's message does not sound good does it ?
Does this mean it's all a Pete Thing ? More solo rather than TED ?
Ok,Even if it's a solo effort fine, but my hopes have been dashed
a bit by this news. Will this airing or performance still go on
on December 6th ? Will Pete be backed by the band He played with
at Woodstock ? Does anybody know any more ? Is this the end for
TED ? So much for Pete listening to The Fans, sounds like He's
ignoring them to me . Then again maybe He will change His mind ?
Regards, Derick.
P.S. After all it will be the Christmas season by then !