Multiple Shows

Just a different take on the "multiple shows" question:

As a (small time) collector of The Who, I'm really only interested in one
show per tour precisely because of the redundant set lists.  Pete has even
joked about this...the fact is that any minor deviation from the standard set
list is cause for jubilation among Who fans because they are fairly rare.
Why collect all six versions of MSG 1996?  Get the best quality of the best
show possible...that's my approach.  Understanding, of course, that
collecting CD's and tapes is very different from attending shows.

There are exceptions, of course.  1982 had pretty nice variety.  But the
biggest impression I get from reading The Concert File is how unbelievably
redundant the band's set lists were.

ChicoTodd