Attending Multiple shows

Mark raises a question: why attend multiple shows ? For Me there
are several reasons.  first. The Who do not and have not toured
on a regular basis for a very long time,so when they play I want
to see as much of them as possible. It's the best night out in
the whole of Rock n' Roll, there is nothing to compare ! It's
not always that you get a good seat,sometimes you do sometimes
you don't. I always feel and enjoy the concert when and if you
are able to get seats near the stage.(would'nt everybody?) It's
much better to see the show when the The Who are near you rather
than matchstick figures from a hundred yards away. I enjoy the
'Stage Banter' between fans and group between songs, if you're not
up close or fairly close you can miss a lot of it. I enjoy seeing
the familiar faces of the road crew, it makes me feel as if we're
all part of one big happy family ! And of course I like the
chance of visiting new places and meeting up with Who fans, it's
a great experience.  One show only on a tour? Nah ! Could never
be enough for me ! The excitement of the whloe thing just wraps
me up and although I won't go to every gig (I could not afford to
anyway or get the time to) I will go to several selected cities
and to places where I have not seen Them play before.eg, NYC is
a must . The Who/NYC relationship is so close that it's always
a little special when they play there. Have I said enough yet !?
Regards, Derick.