Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #116

<< I heard what I took to be a Daltrey song on the Loop (97.9, Chicago) a
 couple of weeks ago. But the strange thing was, afterwards, the DJ said it
 was not just Daltrey, but Slash from Guns N Roses. I think it was some
 remake of "No More Mr. Nice Guy." Is this song all over or what?
 Carl

     This is from the Alice Cooper tribute album, that has just come out or
is about to come out. I think the song was recorded over 2 years ago. I may
be wrong. I haven't heard it yet, but I will eventually.
     Keith (who wrote the previous post about also liking CWTSTM, and forgot
to sign it)