re-Tours-#'s/Pete on BBC promo

Hi All, You have to remember one thing,back in 82' the price of a
concert ticket was a lot cheaper. On that farewell tour, I paid
on average about $13 to see The Who. At least in the south.
On the recent Quad tours the prices varied from about $28 to $50
again in the southern states and between $45 to $75 up north.
These prices are not exactly cheap, but worth it. And it's a lotof money for
someone who is around 18 or 19 and has just started a
working life. Parking in some of these places can be expensive
also! Not everywhere can you park for free!
I saw Pete in a really nice Black jacket windmilling on a promo
for a programme called 'Cool Britannia" on the satellite channel
BBC America. Weeknights at 11PM. Have not seen the actual show
as yet. Hope to.
Regards, Derick.