Solo Roger

<<Personally, I rate it along side CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE. A few good
songs, a lot of slush. All but two Daltrey solo albums (IMHO) have such
slush in varying degrees...the two being UARM and McVICAR. After that would
come RARH and OOTB, with the first album finishing just above PSBP and
CWFTM.
But that's just MHO.

                      Cheers                                          ML>>

Mark,

What about RITH? I believe it should have been a commercial success but it
was struck by the TED under promotion curse. Case in point you didn't even
mention it.

On the other hand,  I know several people who didn't buy another RHD solo
album after unhappily buying PSBP. BTW, Which songs do you rate good on PSBP?
I 'm due for another listen.

-Stefani