Yet Another Who Song used in Commercial/Trailer

Hi Folks, It was pretty late last night and I was not paying that
much attention to the tv but it was on, I heard the opening of
Baba O' Reilly. Strange,I was'nt playing it.Looked at the telly
and there it was . Either a commercial or a trailer for the
cartoon 'A Bug's Life'. I don't know if anybody has previously
posted this, but it was the first time I have seen or heard this.
I suppose this is now becoming the trend.
Someone wrote about The Who being only a blip on a radar screen.
To take things literally,most things are! However I know what you
mean. Their popularity is perhaps not what it once was. This may
be true in the case of statistics,however I assure you that in the
case of excitiment,live performance,value for money or call it
what you like, there ain't no finer sight or sound in Rock'n Roll
Than The Who Live in concert.  Even now.
Regards,  Derick.