Re: The Who In May

You're very welcome.  I suppose that is his age in the photo.  Of course my wife
sees it and says, "my, he's awfully large for a newborn!"  Okay, sue me because
I don't have a picture of Pete right out of the womb.  Of course I could use
Ann-Margaret and baby from Tommy.  Has anyone noticed that with the change of
Tommy's birth from WWI (the album) to on VE Day in the film, puts Tommy's birth
at almost the same point as Pete's?