Re: THE WHO & BEER & Stuff

Being a poor college student with a house off campus, we throw fequent parties (them thievin' bastards have took my Who's Next remastered).  The beer of no choice is Icehouse.  But When it's a social, quiet evening with just me and some close friends talking it up, it's live Quad in the cd player and Honey Brown, Sam Adam's Cherry Wheat, and Yuengling in the fridge.

In regrads to Oliver Reed, from Fletcher's Moon bio, sounds like the world lost a world class partier.

As for all this unplugged businees, I was having a discussion with my guitar prof about Pete unplugged.  He was impressed as he had never heard it before I brought him a boot of the MSG show.  He said, "He really goes for it" and has a "full, rich sound".  I've always wanted Pete to do a small venue acoustic tour a la Neil Young.  Maybe if enough flak is raised, someone with some influence might hear our din.

---
Be kind, be real, or get out of my face
                              -- Pete Townshend

HotBot - Search smarter.