Re-Best Concert I saw with Keith

Hi All, Finally got round to this one. Actually there are Two in
my book. It's just too hard to list one.
1. Sundown Edmonton, London, England. December 23rd 1973 the last
night of four gigs. Keith was at His brilliant best,as was the
the others. I remember He had this huge Gold Drum Kit, I tried
counting how many Drums were in it but never did get the actual
number. it was the biggest i had ever seen Him Play. He tore into
them and hit them so hard that He kept breaking stick after stick.
Several times the road crew had to keep nailing them down !
They were so good that night that they were called back for FOUR
(count em'), yes Four encores ! This too I had never ever seen
before. At the end keith an roger proceeded to Demolish the said
Drum kit and Pete smashed his Gibson to bits! Heaven on Earth!
2. The second Charlton Concert. I forget the actual date now but
It was May 1976. The day it rained. Apart from that Sundown Gig
I had never seen The Who and Keith play so well. Keith was at
His entertaining best with the crowd. He realised that the poor
conditions out there for the crowd were terrible and that they
had waited and waited all day long. He tried to cheer us up on
more than one occasion and The Who seemed to play flawlessly. It
was probably the best gig He's ever played. Amazing !
Regards, Derick.