Re: LIFEHOUSE IS BEING RESURRECTED!!!!!!!!!

At 11:53 -0800 3/30/1999, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 18:42:26 EST
>From: Jovar5@aol.com
>
>Pete townshend has announced that he will finally be completing the abandoned
>project.  He has engaged in talks with Roger Daltrey and John Enwistle to
>stage the new oprera.  The Record is due to hit stores on December 6.   Whew!!
>Finally !!!!
>I got this news from the new issue of Guitar world magazine May 99.
>If anyone wants to confirm or deny this news please do so.

This sounds severely garbled from the news I've heard.  I'd like to see the
exact quotes from _Guitar World_...and even then I wouldn't believe it.
What I've heard is that Pete has been commissioned to put Lifehouse
together for a broadcast on the BBC December 6.  I believe that Roger and
John will be involved but I haven't heard anything official on that score
yet.

Alan
Be sure to read _McKendree: A Burning Novel of Murder and Revenge_
by Douglas Hirt, ISBN 0-8439-4184-7  (available at www.amazon.com)