Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #76

At 3:53 -0800 3/26/1999, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:06:55 EST
>From: Oshangrl@aol.com
>
>After the Memphis show I was asked to go with them to New Orleans.  That was
>really cool because  a Dixieland jazz band was there to greet them as we got
>off the plane.

Even though it's not exactly my kind of music (or The Who's, either, I
should think), it's still pretty cool that someone would take the trouble
to arrange that for them (you).  Did they enjoy it?  Were you all nice to
them?

>I'm not embarrassed to say that I enjoy listening to
>Yesterday, Maybe I'm Amazed, Hey Jude,El Rigby, The Long and Winding Road.

Not bad...but try saying you enjoy listening to Yoko's work and see whether
you can withstand the ensuing firestorm of abuse.

;-),

Alan
Be sure to read _McKendree: A Burning Novel of Murder and Revenge_
by Douglas Hirt, ISBN 0-8439-4184-7  (available at www.amazon.com)