Emma & daddy

You know, I bet that if Emma Townshend could have a big commercial success, that The Who would come back "in fasion" so to speak.  Look at what Jakob Dylan did to revive his father's carreer.  I for one know many people who had never heard of Bob Dylan, much less just ignored him, before the Wallflowers came along.  Now, they know every thing about Dylan and have started stealing their parents old records of him.  I remember thinking when I first heard that Emma was coming out with an album, how wonderful it would be to go to school and have every one go, "Oh, Jessi, you were so right!  The Who are the best band that ever was!"  Then again, I don't think I would like having all the little faker Who fans who just pretend to know everything like they do with, well, let's just say a few rappers and boy groups who never should have gotten recording contracts in the first place.  *Sigh* such is the life of a young Who fan.   It's kind of fun to have a band of your own, but it does get depressing when you hear every day, "Oh The Who?  They're okay.  My dad loves them."  Thanks for listening to my little gripe of the day.  Ta ta.                    -Jessi  =:o