Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #77~John in Cabo

 Hello All!
I was just reading an issue of BAM magazine here in SF and read an interview
with Sammy Hagar. He says that he has been vacationing in Cabo an Lucas
jamming with John -doing some Who covers. Also there are Slash &  Matt Sorum.
Been playing at his Cabo Wabo Club.

About the WHOFEST:   Just have one! Count me in!  I was soooo bummed to not
make it to London for that one last year. I would just love to get together
with a mess of Who fans!

In California would be nice...............
Janice