Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #77

Beth Wrote in response to somebody else responding to Mark:

>> Hi All. I tend to agree with Mark. This does not have to be some huge,
>>enormous event. Somewhere on the seacoast where it's warm,and apart from
Who >>talk etc.. We can go swimming or something as well.
>>I like the idea of Myrtle Beach.

>Do any of The Who like to swim?

>Beth

I know Keith used to like surfing, and Roger once walked into the water up
to his neck during a photo shoot, and Pete broke his wrist/hand bicycling
after sailing.  Sounds to me that they are not afraid of the water.

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
215.653.0754 x 115
Fax:  215.653.0829