The Whofest

ok, about this who fest.

How about NYC for the convention?

You know that is Pete's favorite place right?
Maybe he would stop by.....you never know.....

If anyone needs any help organizing this event please let me know. I am 40
minutes away from Manhattan and would be glad to check some locations for
us.

We need to start making suggestions on events for the show and maybe some
activites....

My suggestion is we place ad's to see if we can get some Who cover bands and
maybe have them compete to see who's better who's best!!!!!!

Anyway lets start discussing this.....seems like there is only a small
handfull of you interested.

POST POST POST!!!!!!

-George