Re: Whofest '99

Hello all,

This was discussed before and some central location like Detroit or Chicago
seemed to be the most popular location.  Irish Jack tells me that he would
very much like to see such a convention and he thinks John, at least, would
like to play at such a thing.  Oh, and also -- organizing such a thing is a
lot of hard work and frequently thankless.

At 15:53 -0800 3/22/1999, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 03:45:09 PST
>From: "Derick Bhupsingh" <circles01@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Whofest 99
>
>Hello Everyone, I was very intrigued about Mark's suggestion of some
>sort of Whofest for this summer. I am very interested for sure, you
>can count me in. Is anyone else out there similarly interested ?

Alan
Be sure to read _McKendree: A Burning Novel of Murder and Revenge_
by Douglas Hirt, ISBN 0-8439-4184-7  (available at www.amazon.com)