Re: Beers

> That would be great!  Although I'm unclear on how this would be better
from
> your point of view than taking the bet, and losing...:-).

Alan:

I'm HOPING I've already lost, you see...

> In any case I
> hope to have a chance to collect and reciprocate.  The part about them
> playing dates prior to 12/98 is a new wrinkle, though.  I would have
> thought do the BBC, THEN tour..a la Quad: big public performance to kick
> things off, then tour.

I could live with that...I don't know how true the tour rumour is; it
sounds unlikely in light of the latest comments from Pete...who certainly
must have been in the planning stages at that point! Why would he say
"Never again!" while planning the next reunion???
Maybe Quadrophenia was autobiographical after all?