Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #66

At 10:53 -0800 3/13/1999, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:

>Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 15:42:40 -0500
>From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
>
>I have a gut feeling PT will never work with the others again.

I'll bet you 2 beers to 1 that TED plays together during 2000.  No inside
info here, I just think that with Pete commissioned to put it together for
broadcast 12/98 all the pieces are in place.

>Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 17:18:30 -0500
>From: "Ligouri, George" <gligouri@oxhp.com>
>
>Who is this WHITEFANG dude???
>
>and why would he write some silly garbage like that???

All I ask is that people pleeze take this discussion offline (private).

>Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 10:05:02 -0800
>From: "Paul M. Moriarty" <pmm@igtc.com>
>
>Due to the increase in spam that's been hitting mailing lists here at
>igtc.com, I've installed a pre-filter on the mailing lists.

Thanks to Paul for not only furnishing this list, but keeping up with the
occasional headaches involved in running it smoothly.

Alan
Be sure to read _McKendree: A Burning Novel of Murder and Revenge_
by Douglas Hirt, ISBN 0-8439-4184-7  (available at www.amazon.com)