I'm Free

Many thanks to all who responded, on and off the list, to identify the Soup
Dragon's cover of the Stone's "I'm Free" (hey, at least the title sounds
familiar!) as the great AT&T commercial music I heard.  I can't wait to
check out the Dragons and see whether the rest of the music is even in the
same ballpark.  Funny, I don't remember ever hearing the Stones' original...

And as long as we're on non-Who subjects, I remember someone saying Guided
By Voices was the best non-Who group out there, and they're playing a free
concert here next Tuesday.  I plan to check them out due to the
recommendation.

Alan
Be sure to read _McKendree: A Burning Novel of Murder and Revenge_
by Douglas Hirt, ISBN 0-8439-4184-7  (available at www.amazon.com)