New to the list! Hi Everyone!

Hi! My name is Susan and I'm a _HUGE_ Who fan!

I feel that The Who are more important than anything else in the word---well
perhaps eating is more important. One must keep up their strength in order to
enjoy The Who!

I say that unless you willing to be at each and every Who & Who solo show and
in the very first row center, you are _not_ a true fan. You have no idea how
many people I've pushed and shoved and cut in line so that _I_ could be first!
I've slept on sidewalks and airport floors, gone without showers for days,
worn the same clothes (I always wear black!) for a week, just so I could be
first row center! I also love talking my way back stage so that I can see
Pete. He loves me! He knows I'm his _biggest_ fan! PEEEEEEEETE ARE YOU ON THIS
LIST??? It's MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Anyway, anyhow, anywhere, I recently lost my pet poodle and I'm heartbroken!
If you are a kind soul and can haul me around from Who show to Who show (I
expect you to pay!)  I'm really very lovable, even though I'm just _slightly_
overweight and I'm getting close to sixty (I'm very young at heart!) I can be
a _ton_ of fun!

Please be my special Who friend and drop me a line. I'm new at this computer
stuff!

Thanks a load!

Love,

Susan