Re: Who on BBC

The BBC album is delayed.I called a supplier who had it advertised as a
coming attraction before Christmas.At that stage he said it was'nt clear
whether it would be a single or double album.
But it's now off his coming soon list as he says it's delayed.....

Any news on the Live Quadrophenia album??
I read there was to be a release this year(from the '73 tour - not the
last)