Re: Run Rabbit Run

Joe Lewinski wrote:

> I thought you'd know this.  How did the Who and "Rabbit" get together?
> Was he playing with another band prior to getting hooked up with
> Pete and the Who?

John "Rabbit" Bundrick moved to London from Houston, Texas in the late 60's,
early 70's and became a session musician there.  He was also in the original
lineup of Free.  He was roped in to do session work on "Rough Mix" and became
friends with Pete (which probably required a lot of drinking with the keyboard
work).

		-Brian in Atlanta