A comment on the blues:

IMO the only true blues song the did is the "Good is Gone." I feel PT wrote
with the same emotion of the blues greats, but the music of The Who is far
more full.

This no slam to blues, as I am a great fan of the music. It is the only form
of music that is divine in its simplicity.    By the by SRV is not doing
Hendrix guitar to blues, he was doing his own thing to blues.  I hope that
Jonny Lang can develop as SRV.

In regard to The Who, no band shall is near their combine talent and sound.