Re: Script, please!, Disco sucks, Pete speaks, Blues plate special

Please ignore duplicate posts.  I keep getting error messages from
hotmail.

>I'll agree, even though Pete didn't write the Quad script. In fact,
Quad the movie might be the opposite of Lifehouse...the former being
extremely realistic and the latter being the perfect case senario.

The script sounds like Pete, and he's credited with um, artistic
oversight, or something.  I'll bet he had more to do with writing it
than the credits reveal.

keets