Re: Script, please!, Disco sucks, Pete speaks, Blues plate special

> Who knows?  Once he's in gear, he might go for the movie, too.  If it's
> as good as the Quad film, it will have been worth the wait.

Keets:

I'll agree, even though Pete didn't write the Quad script. In fact, Quad
the movie might be the opposite of Lifehouse...the former being extremely
realistic and the latter being the perfect case senario.

> Actually I sort of suffered through it.

I didn't wait for them to manufature them...I had someone MAKE me a Disco
Sucks bumpersticker. I was the first...

> Very repetitive.  It's still big in Europe and Asia, I think

AND in the US, sad to say: I sell it all of the time, and there are Disco
clubs here too. Haven't you noticed the sudden rush of movies about Studio
54?

> but no intellectual content.

None whatsoever. It's great music for strip clubs, or so the DJs that come
in here tell me...

> to be said for good dance music--and it's definitely a rock beat.

You could say the same about Rap, but do me a favor and don't...

> John shows up pretty well in the Thirty Years video--very comfortable,

Yeah...wonder how many takes he got...
.
> Roger wins in the enthusiasm department again.

Fair enough...

> doing lately?  Do you think "Rocks in the Head" is blues or rock?

Rock, of course. No Blues on it at all.