Re: Coward Of The County

I saw the KWS band on VH-1 and it sounded like rock they were playing.
Only takes a small shift in the beat to go from one sound to the other.
Whatever, it's great to hear it.  For a while there, it seemed like
there weren't any kids coming up who could play the guitar like that.
When you consider how young they are, they're got tremendous potential.
Lang was just fifteen when he made his first album (seventeen now, isn't
he?).

keets

>From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
>To: <TheWho@igtc.com>
>Subject: Coward Of The County
>Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 16:03:37 -0500
>

>> Check out Jonny Lang and Kenny Wayne Rogers.
>
>Keets:
>
>I know you just made a small slip but I got such a vision of Kenny
Rogers