BBC

> Here's an article on the new BBC Who release and the new Pete live CD:

Brian:

Thanks; I checked it out and I can only say I'm disappointed. First of all,
it doesn't look much like a double CD to me. And the lineup is pretty close
to what has been released on bootleg, with the following exceptions (as far
as I can recall):

A Quick One (1967), Relay (1973), Long Live Rock (1973)

And The Relay...isn't that the same one as on the YBYB video? Which was
canned music to a live vocal?
There are also many notable missing tracks, such as You Rang, Runaround
Sue, and Jingle Bells...the sort of things which would have really MADE the
collection a great one, instead of (ho-hum, just what you expected)! Is the
Boris jingle the same as the one released on the remixed SELL OUT?
I guess when it comes down to it, when we ARE given something like this it
still is an "also ran," then the label wonders why the CDs sell so poorly.
MCA/Polydor is their own worst enemy. IDIOTS!