re-this list is garbage/Whofest

Jon Rhein says this list is garbage. I'm sorry you think so. So what's
the better list? Rather than quarrel over what list is the best or
worst or whatever, why don't you all stick to the main subject ?
The Who! Personally, I have learned a great deal from other fans'
experiences and and much more about The Who than I ever have before.
I have also made (I hope ) a number of new friends via the internet
courtesy of this list ,some of whom I hope to be meeting for the
first time at our upcoming Whofest.! I can't wait.! And you say this
list means nothing ?  Jon, we're all Whofans together with the same
common interest,you don't have to like us if you don't want to  but
I'd rather be a friend ,even an internet friend  of yours,and share
notes,info etc.. er,'Why can't we all get along ? '(to borrow a
quote from Rodney King).! Peace Man !
Regards, Derick.