Re: Two "great minds"

re:

>Actually it was Jon's comment about the "kiddy list" which had a >snooty
>quality, since you seem to have forgotten. Unwarranted, >unsolicited, and
>rather childish it was.

Unwarranted?  Hardly.  Simply the truth.

>Now you both seem to be caught up in it...don't you have anything >REAL to
>do?

So now we're going to discuss phenomenology?

>>But viva diversity I suppose.

>Be sure to tell Jon that, now won't you? All I did was suggest if he
>thinks so little of this list, he should leave it. Hardly "snooty," >and
>actually rather helpful to someone who appears to desperately >need help.
>As a fellow Who fan, I'm always happy to help

The thing that needs help is this list, and if you can't see that *you* need
help.  Are you too high to notice that every other damn post quotes the
ENTIRE digest???  Does that reflect well on this list?  Nope.  It makes
anyone who has half a brain and who has had a computer for more than six
months think 'geez, what a bunch of LOSERS--they don't even know how to trim
their posts.'

/jon