Doomsday

I've just read this in DreamWatch magazine:

"Slider's Tracy Torme has teamed up with radio shock-jock Howard Stern to
produce a new animated SF series. ...  Doomsday is set in a post-apocalyptic
America where survivors travel the land in motor home and RVs.  The series
will focus on the Bradley family, as they seek out a new home and
old-fashioned values.  Featuring Stern as the voice of a recurring
character, Doomsday is being planned as a  prime-time series."

Is anyone else thinking "But that's the plot to Lifehouse!"???

-MB

P.S. I'm currently listening to 'Left for Live' from
http://www.broadcast.com/jukebox/Albums/L/LeftforLive_3317.stm - thanks to
the subscriber who recommended this!