Re: Hollywood Walk Of Fame

Rich Bogovich wrote:

> I heard that among the various new honorees who'll receive a star on the
> Hollywood Walk Of Fame are Kiss and Aerosmith.  Blech.  Does anyone know if
> The Who have already been honored?  I mean, as offbeat as the "Tommy" movie
> is, it's far better than the one Kiss made years ago.  Plus, every
> intelligent movie critic knows that the "Quadrophenia" movie is an
> underrated classic.

	I myself completely agree with you.  Also, there's actually a BRAND new
KISS movie being released by New Line Cinema in about a month or so from
now, but that's another story and anothers newsgroup :)

> And other than "acting" in videos, why is Hollywood honoring
> Aerosmith--because actress Liv Tyler's dad is the lead singer?

	Hey, that's good enough for me!  Not only is she VERY beautiful, but
she's a damn talented actress as well.  I just saw her latest movie
called "Cookies Fortune" a few weeks ago, and her and the movie were
GREAT!
	I can't wait for the new Keith Moon movie!  Now THAT'S going to rock!!

										Joseph Manfredi