Re: commercials

Depends.  Some of the parks have concert halls on their property and cater
to the pro tours--they're in the entertainment business, after all.  Disney
has a House of Blues on their property, and Universal Studios opened
something recently, as well.  I don't know if it was this way when Dylan
started playing parks, but how do you discriminate?  Is one House of Blues
okay and another one not?

keets