Some who Questions

Hi All, I hope some of you can answer a few that I have.
1. Whatever happened to the lasers they used to use onstage ?
2. Why did Roger sing 'I'm Not being beaten everyday' inserting
the word not. On the recent Quad tours?
3. Here's one that I'd really like to know. in 'Before I get old',
I think it is chris Stamp who tells Pete just before his Speakeasy
ordeal and tears up his Check.'Look pete.Allen klein has been involved
with the Who in ways that you'll never know !'. Upon my first read
I was just as surprised as pete was to know of Klein's invovlement
with the who. Anyone care to explain?
Thanks ,
Derick.