Re: Mike Myers

Brian Cady wrote:

> I'll second that.  I was watching him the other night on "The Daily Show" and
> thinking he'd make a great Keith. He's not only funny, but he also doesn't mind
> getting naked which Keith was really into.
> Now I really wonder whether it is more than coincidence that Keith is wearing an
> "Austin Powers" suit in the "Pictures Of Lily" video.

	 Man, I'll third, fourth, fifth, and sixth that motion!  I haven't
thought about it until it was just mentioned here, and now that I have,
it's OBVIOUS that Mike should play Keith in Roper's new movie about
Keith, unless Roper's film has already been far enough down the
production road that it would be too late to do so without dragging out
the films' premiere even more so from today's date.
	Once again, I want to echo the thought that Mike Meyers would probably
be the PERFECT Keith Moon!!!!  From being a Who fan for 20 years now I
can honestly say that Keith HIMSELF would applaud Mike portraying him!!!

										Later,

										Joseph Manfredi