Re: Mike Myers

> I think Mike Myers would be perfect as Keith.  I can't think of anyone
> better.  Now that Mr. Myers is practically taking over the world maybe he
> can get this ball rolling.
> Bill

I'll second that.  I was watching him the other night on "The Daily Show" and
thinking he'd make a great Keith. He's not only funny, but he also doesn't mind
getting naked which Keith was really into.
Now I really wonder whether it is more than coincidence that Keith is wearing an
"Austin Powers" suit in the "Pictures Of Lily" video.

		-Brian in Atlanta