Re: another Pete quote

In a message dated 6/16/99 8:06:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
wswatson@indiana.edu writes:

<<
 This talk of the "It's Hard" quote from the '82 Toronto show has me
 wondering about another thing he said during the same concert before
 "Cry if You Want."  Pete says "From the Magic Kingdom to the herpes
 master class."  Does anyone have an idea what he's talking about?  These
 are the kind of critical questions that drive me insane.  :-)

 Bill >>

Actually, it appears the "herpes master class" comment came from the Orlando
1982 show.  It's been "pretty" universally established that all four bonus
cuts on the "It's Hard" reissue came from Toronto 12/17/82...so it looks like
the Orlando comment was added to the beginning of CIYW for no reason
whatsoever.

ChicoTodd