Re: Tours; Concerts; He did it his way; Whofest update

And maybe he's got this British accent, and it was kind of a subtle joke.
Didn't he get a laugh when he said that "You don't understand what I'm
saying..." and the audience figured it out?

I didn't notice anything particularly distant about him, so I guess I'll
have to watch it again.  After seeing how bad he looked when he was on
drugs, I thought he looked great in '82, and the whole Toronto show seemed a
little sad and nostalgic, as it was meant to be their last one.

keets